Join the Race to Restore our City!
The Community One Restoration Run is a timed 5K/10K event that raises awareness and resources to love neighbors, restore community, and renew hope in our city. Medals are awarded for the top 5K & 10K run finishers in each age/gender bracket. Proceeds from the event support housing restoration and neighborhood revitalization efforts in our city. Click here to learn more about the mission and programs of Community One.
- Date: Saturday, April 14
- Location: Start & finish at Crossroads Christian Church, 10800 Outer Lincoln Avenue, Newburgh, IN 47630
- 6:30 - 7:30 AM: Packet pick-up and late registration
- 7:15 - 7:45 AM: Zumba fitness warm up by licensed instructor Jenny Aliotta!
- 8:00 AM: Start of all events
- Awards: Presentation of awards immediately follows the conclusion of the running event
- 1-mile and 5K (walk or run): $20
- 10K run: $25
- Corporate and team sponsorship opportunities are still available! Contact Courtney Mickel at 812-250-6888 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.