Community One Restoration Run
Kick off the Spring season with the Community One
This timed 5K/10K run and walking event raises awareness and
resources to restore homes, restore neighborhoods and restore hope in our
community. Other event-day opportunities include a 1-Mile Walk and a 5K Walk.
Proceeds from the event support housing restoration and community development
efforts in our city. Click here to
learn more about the mission and programs of Community One.
- 1-Mile Walk and 5K (run or walk): $20
- 10K Run: $25
- This is a timed event and medals are awarded for the top
5K / 10K run finishers in each age / gender bracket.
Event Day Schedule:
- 6:30 - 7:30 AM: Packet Pick-up and Late Registration
- 7:15 - 7:45 AM: Zumba Fitness Warm Up by Licensed Instructor Jenny Aliotta!
- 8:00 AM: Start of all Events
- Awards presentations follow the conclusion of the running event.